Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Here is another sneak peek!

Good morning!
This is the swap that I ended up doing for our shoe box swap last night.
It is very similar to the card I shared with you yesterday~ but I changed it somewhat.
This one is a Chocolate Chip base with Crumb Cake & Naturals Ivory CS.
The technique used on the stamped leaf image is called thumping!
Didn't it turn out cute!
 The fold is called a twist.
It has a pocket on the inside that you can seal or leave open & use it as a gift card holder too!

We have an extremely busy day at convention.
The presentations went well.
And our shoe box swap was fun!
I have enjoyed my time with stampin' friends- but I'm ready to be home to my family & sleep in my own bed tonight.
 
Hi Ho, Hi Ho- off to the airport we go!
Praying for safe travels & good flights as we head home!

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment