Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Here is another Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek!

I love Halloween too.....so here is another sneak peek at a couple of awesome new stamp sets that will be available to purchase on August 1st!

NOTE:  I will post the whole photos of these sneak peeks next week when I am at convention....as some of these are for swaps that I'm in & I don't want to spoil the fun until after my swaps!

The clean up crew came & removed our flooring yesterday!!
Oh boy.....what a mess!
Now to get it all dried out with the huge dehumidifier & 2 big fans running all weekend.
Our new floor won't be installed now for 10 days or so (after I'm back home from convention).....
I'll be so happy when it is all done & our house is back to normal.

BUSY day today cutting supplies for all of those that will be joining me at my party tomorrow!
Faith & Paula are co-hosting!
I can't wait to see everyone & spend our afternoon stamping together.

I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment