Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My last scrapbbook page......a cute FALL one!

Good morning!
Here is my last scrapbook page that we did at my class the end of last month!
It was alot of fun!!
  'Wonderful'
cs:  Early Espresso, More Mustard (retired), Tangerine Tango
dp:  retired
ink:  Early Espresso
supplies: Big Shot, Autumn Accents Bigz die, 2 1/2" Circle punch, dimensionals, 
button (retired), Hemp (clearance rack), ribbon (retired)

BUSY day yesterday!
 A guy from Serv Pro was here yesterday to check out water damage & work on our plan.
They will be here bright & early on Friday to remove all of my kitchen flooring, my laundry flooring & my bathroom flooring.
They will do the clean up/dry up & then proceed with putting down the new floor next week.
So Deke & I made a quick trip last night to pick out the flooring so that they can get it ordered.

 I did get a couple of swaps created for convention.
Now to find time to create some more & start the process of cutting, stamping & assembling all of them.
I can't believe that we leave already next Tuesday!  
WOW!

The twins will be here today!
And I'm a farmer tonight.
Assume since it is suppose to be so hot today we will load late & pray that they all make it there safely on the truck with the heat.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment