Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

With Sympathy!

How appropriate is this card?
We have deep felt sympathy for the loss of Deke's Aunt Pat.

I LOVE the color combination on this card.
Old Olive is my all time favorite color.
It pretty much goes with everything doesn't it?
This is a simple, yet elegant card.

'Love & Sympathy'
cs:  Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Floral District Designer Paper
ink:  Lucky Limeade
markers:  Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry
supplies:  Lucky Limeade ruffled ribbon, Basic Pearl, Extra-Large Oval punch, glue dot, dimensionals
 This is one of the cards I created for my 'All Occasions' card class.

I have all 3 of my boys today!

Looking forward to their hugs, their smiles & their laughs.
They are excited to see each other & are silly when they all get together 
They are pure joys!

When they leave grandma will be finishing cutting card stock, as I have quite abit left to do.
And I'll be cooking!!
We are having yummy pork sandwiches, cheesy potatoes, 7 layer lettuce salad & chocolate chip cookie bars to eat at my 'All Occasions' card class tomorrow in Hiawatha.
I'm excited to get to see everyone & share!

I hope you have a nice Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment