Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

'Best of Birthdays'

Good morning!
This card is created with the January "25th Anniversary" stamp set.

'Best of Birthdays'
cs:  Sahara Sand, Tangerine Tango & Whisper White
Sycamore Street Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:  Tangerine Tango
supplies:  Postage Stamp punch, dimensionals, Sycamore Street Ribbon (Tangerine) SAB, glue dot, paper snips

  I think this is a cute stamp set!
Also like this fun layout.
Who wouldn't like to get a birthday card like this?

Last night Susie's Hair Hut was open & I cut Brayden, Nathan & Deke's hair.

Tonight I'm a farmer.  We sell a semi load of hogs.

I have lots of cutting to get done for Saturdays 'All Occasions' card class, so hoping the boys take a good nap today.  I will have my fingers crossed!

Hope you have a fabulous day!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment