Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Especially for You....

HI!
Woohoo......it has been a crazy week preparing.....
I've been cooking tonight & just got done loading part of my car.
My card stock cutting just got finished too!
Yipee!!
I'm headed to bed for a few hours & will get up bright & early to bake cookie bars & finish loading the card before I head out about 6:30.
I'm off to Hiawatha to spend my day stamping with lots of stamping friends.
They will be attending my Annual 'All Occasions' card class.
I'm EXCITED & can't wait for them to see all of the cards.
I thought that the card shown today could be an "anything" card.
It would make a pretty wedding card, birthday card, sympathy card, get well card, etc.

'Blooming with Kindness' & 'Made for You'
cs:  Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Rich Razzleberry
supplies:  Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon, glue dot, dimensionals
There is a snow prediction for Southern Iowa this afternoon, evening & tomorrow.
I'm hoping that it misses us......or at least I don't have bad weather driving home tonight from Hiawatha anyway.

Also-
Several of my downline & adoptees are attending a Stampin' UP! Regionals today in St. Louis.
I know they'll have fun & can't wait to hear all about it!!
If I hadn't already had this big stamp camp scheduled I would have been joining them.
I hope they have safe travels back home too with this predicted snow storm.

Wow- have a fabulous day! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment