Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

A vintage birthday card......

HI!
Here is another version of the vintage card I posted the other day......it just isn't sponged so much & I used a different stamp set.
I like giving my stamping guests options when they stamp so that they are creating a card that they can use.
'Beautiful Birthday' & 'That's the Ticket'cs:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
First Edition Designer Paper
ink:  Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Window Framelits Collection, Argyle embossing folder, 2 1/2" Circle punch, sponge, Vanilla Flower,  Paper Doilies, dimensionals, Ticket Duo punch, Natural Trim ribbon, glue dots, Distressing Tool

I had a great time yesterday stamping with Jo & her friends!

Then we headed to Iowa City to see Brody.
He is gain every day, but still has a long ways to go.
I got to hold him for about 1 1/2 hours last night.
That made us both happy!!

I'm off soon today to Jenny's stamping party!
Can't wait to share with everyone!

Have a blessed Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment