Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

'Best of Love' (February 25 Year Anniversary Set)

HI!
We had a great time stamping yesterday at my 'All Occasions' card class.
Glad everyone could join me!

Here is one of the cards that we did.
This is a CASE of a card that my demonstrator friend Christy Kimball gave me & I posted last month.
I changed the heart on it using the new 'Best of Love' stamp set.

NOTE:

This heart stamp is not the size of this heart punch, but worked great using it this way!

'Best of March' Anniversary set & 'Everything Eleanor'
cs:  Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
ink:  Raspberry Ripple & Crumb Cake
supplies:  Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Satin Stitched ribbon, Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, sponge, Hearts A Flutter framelits, dimensionals, glue dots

Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment