Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

'Ears for You'.....another single stamp!


HI!

Here is a cute Easter card that we'll be doing at my March workshops!  Love these little guys!  This is another bright & cheery card that makes me think that SPRING will soon be here- hopefully!

This Single stamp comes in clear only 'Ears for You' & is available until 3/31.  #132659= $6.95.


'Ears for You', 'Just Believe' & 'Easter Blessings' (on inside)
cs:  Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Sprinkles & Sunshine Designer Paper
ink:  Lucky Limeade
markers:  Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo
supplies:  Big Shot, Ovals Collection framelits, Tea Lace Doilies, Basic Pearls, Lucky Limeade Ruffled ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
 I can't believe that Easter is to early this year.
It is actually on our anniversary too!
(March 31st)

 I am off to Manda's this morning to keep the twins.  She is headed back to work.  Yesterday was a busy, but nice day with the boys.  Brody is getting back to himself since he is now off the steroids.  Every time I look at him I just think- WOW- he has been through so much the past week & he is such a blessing!!  I'm glad that Manda took the day off yesterday & I could help her.  We got caught up on things at their house!!

We sold hogs last night & it was almost 11 pm when we got in.  WOW- long day/short night!  Hogs didn't sort or load very good & it was VERY SLICK out.  Hoping the truckers made it safely.  I always worry about them too, especially lately-as lately every Tuesday night the weather has been bad.

Gotta run!

I hope you have a fabulous day!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment