Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lovin' this set......'Patterned Occasions' stamp set!

Wow!! 

Sale-a-bration is almost over!  And this is one set that I'm going to miss.  I am lovin' this set & have used it tons!  It is just too cute and has endless possibilities!

This card is one of the cards that I've been doing at my workshops this week.  So if you are stamping with me tomorrow you'll get to make this.


'Patterned Occasions' (SAB)
cs:  Pool Party, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Sycamore Street Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:  Island Indigo
supplies:   Sycamore Street Ribbon, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (flower), 2 1/2" Circle punch, Basic Rhinestones, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, dimensionals, glue dot
I have a busy day today!!!  
I'll be stamping & creating!
I've got my ideas down on paper- so just hoping it all clicks & I have good mojo.
I have to get the rest of my 20 cards figured out so that I can get supplies expedited shipped for my BIG ANNUAL 'ALL OCCASION' CARD CLASS that is next Saturday in Sigourney.  
I will then repeat the exact same class in Hiawatha the following Saturday.  
Registration deadline for both classes was yesterday.
I have a nice sized group of stampers joining me to stamp for the day at both classes, so I'm very excited!!

Brayden is coming to spend the day with Papa & me too- so I'm looking forward to that.
I had a fun day yesterday with all of my boys!
Then tonight we will all go to my sisters home & celebrate my niece Ginny's birthday.

I hope you have a fun weekend planned!
Take care.
Happy Stamping!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment