Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

'Madison Avenue' flower......

Good morning!

Here is the whole card that I gave you a peek of yesterday.
This is one of my March workshop cards.

Kay & Norma had a great party yesterday!!
Everyone enjoyed a fun day of stamping together.

I have LOTS of stamping to do tonight after work (when the twins go home).
I am trying to get ready for my 'All Occasions 40 card class' that is this Saturday in Sigourney.
Praying I have good mojo!!
What I have created so far are super cute & I can't wait to spend the day with everyone & stamp!

'Made for You' & 'Madison Avenue' (SAB)
cs:  Pool Party, Whisper White
Sycamore Street Designer Paper (SAB)
ink:  Lucky Limeade, Tangerine Tango
supplies: Large Pearl, XL Oval punch, Small Oval punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, dimensionals, glue dots
Sycamore Street Ribbons & Buttons (SAB)
Wow- the latest snow storm has missed us so far!
I am not complaining though.

I hope you have a great start to your week!
Happy Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment