Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Making a Difference........

Good morning!
This stamp set is called- 'Moving Forward'.
It is this fiscal years Ronald McDonald stamp set.
Stampin' UP! donates $3 from each 'Moving Forward' stamp sets that are sold to the Ronald McDonald Charities!
Stampin' UP! has donated over $1,000,000 to RMHC over the years- making a difference!

This card was one that everyone did at my 'All Occasions' class.
 'Moving Forward'
cs:  Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White
Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Real Red & Pacific Point
marker:  Pacific Point
supplies:  Big Shot, 3 1/2" Circle die, 3" Circle die, 2 1/2" Circle punch, Word Window Punch, 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Real Red ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, dimensionals, glue dot

BUSY WEEKEND here.....starting today.....

Yesterday was a fun & busy day with the twins & new baby piggies!

Last night Deke & I went to the hospital to visit my step-dad.  He was in good spirits, but in alot of pain.  He has a long road ahead of him with healing from his hip surgery.  He has a huge screw, several little screws & a big plate in him now to hold everything together on his hip.  I felt so sorry for him.  He is definitely in my prayers, as he begins his healing journey.

My mom was diagnosed with bladder cancer late last fall.  She did several weeks of treatment & her last tests 6 weeks ago show that she is cancer free!!  She does have to follow up with treatment every couple months for several years & starts that process today......so will be saying extra prayers for her too.
 
For today's schedule....
Manda has the day off today, so she'll get to enjoy the day home with the twins.
With my coffee in hand, I am off to my Stamp Studio to cut wedding invites for Shanoah, as she will be home this weekend & they want to get them all made.
Then I have several orders that arrived the past couple of days too that I need to get sorted, cut & bagged to get delivered.
Nathan races in Donnellson tonight so all of the guys will be going there.
I am going to visit my friend Donna, whom I haven't seen since right before Christmas.
(She was diagnosed with breast cancer last summer & has been finished with her treatments for a month.  She is doing great!!!)

Ok- gotta run....
I hope you have a fabulous Friday!
Many Blessings!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment