Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

'Bloomin' Marvelous' flowers.....

Happy Monday!!  

Here is another one of the cards that everyone at Mary & Phyllis's party got to stamp This is a clean & simple card.  But I really like it!

'Bloomin Marvelous'
cs:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
supplies:  Basic Pearls, Paper Snips, dimesionals

This just might be one of my 40 card class cards!
I think it is very pretty!
 But how can you go wrong with putting Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive together? 

Jenny had an amazing party yesterday!
 I went straight from her party to the hospital.
I visited for awhile & then Drake & I came home at bedtime.
Hoping Brody gets to come home today.....will keep you posted.

Have a great week!!
Love & Blessings-
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment