Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

'Watercolor Winter' Pincones......

Happy Monday everyone!

WOW- I had a fun workshop yesterday with Shelly & everyone who joined us!  What a great afternoon of sharing my love of stamping!!  I think everyone had fun & liked all of the cards that we made!! 

Here is the 2nd of my 'Watercolor Winter' Christmas Stamp-a-Stack cards.   It is similar to a card that a demonstrator friend Dawn made & I saw clear back in July.  So I CASED (Copy And Share Everything) her layout, but changed the colors & the technique part of it!!  I love Early Espresso & Crumb Cake together- I don't think I can ever get tired of them.  They are perfect combos for this wintery card.

'Watercolor Winter' & 'Greetings of the Season'
cs:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
ink:  Always Artichoke & Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, sponge & dimensionals

Oh.... I am ready for my boys!  
I hope you have a good week!
Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for my last Christmas Stamp-a-Stack card.

Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment