Pages

Saturday, October 20, 2012

SNOWFLAKES!!

Good morning!

Here is a very simple, but elegant snowflake card.  It is amazing to me how beautiful the new Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad is.  I love the look of it when stamped here onto the Whisper White card stock.  I loved it too when I stamped it on the Midnight Muse too.  (See the snowflake card I posted on 10/15/12.)   

'Snowflake Soiree'
cs:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse
ink:  Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad, Midnight Muse
supplies:  Large Pearl, Midnight Muse Stitched ribbon, glue dot, dimensionals

I am doing 2 cards at my upcoming Stamp' Til You Cramp using this stamp set & the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad.  This simple/elegant card is one of them.
I'm off soon to stamp with Alyce & Vicky at their stampin' party!
They have several friends coming & I can't wait to share with all of them.
Then late this afternoon we are headed to Donnellson!
I hope that Nathan has good luck tonight.
We'll be there to cheer him on!!
Go #52!!
Hope you have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment