Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Christmas tree......so cute!

GOOD MORNING!

WOW- we all survived Stamp 'Til You Cramp!  I think!!  I know I did......but I am telling you I'm tired & sore!!!

What an AMAZING day yesterday was spent with so many friends -old ones & new ones!  I am so happy that so many joined me for a fun filled day of stamping!!!  Everyone went home with TONS & TONS of ideas!  They definitely got their moneys worth!!  I took my camera & was too busy to even think about getting it out & taking pictures.  BUMMER!
  
Here is a simple card that everyone made yesterday.  This is one of 4 cards made with the awesome set- 'Scensational Season', plus we also made a cute little box that coordinates for them to put them into.  I will post them in the next few days- so stay tuned.

At convention last July Dawn shared this ribbon technique.  She used the Ornament punch.  I thought it was so cool & knew right away that I was going to be sharing her technique with my customers using this set.  This is a simple card.  The gals yesterday had the choice to add embossing folders to theirs if they wanted too & wow- they were beautiful!

'More Merry Messages'
cs:  Real Red, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit
ink:  Gumball Green
supplies:  Big Shot, Holiday Collection Framelits, Gumball Green Stitched ribbon, 1/2" Scallop Dots ribbon, dimensionals

We had a birthday party & a wedding reception last night.   We made it to Mark Sheetz's 60th Birthday Party.  Mark is Brayden's other Papa that had a bad heart attach in May.  We are blessed he is still with us & thrilled that we could all join him in celebrating this birthday party this year.  He is an amzing man & we think the world of him!!!!  I know that Brody & Drake think of him as their Papa Mark too- he is so good with them & we all love spending many nights together each year racing! 

We didn't make it to Makenzie & Fletcher's wedding reception.  Sad we didn't.  She too is someone special. When our kids were young I had an in home daycare & Makenzie was one of my little girls.  I'll make her a special wedding card & mail it & their gift to them.  

Brayden came home with us tonight to spend the night.  He was one pooped little guy & fell asleep when I was reading his night time books to him.  He had a big weekend with lots of family here for Papa Mark's party.

Nathan raced in Memphis, Missouri last night.  This is my favorite track to go to.  I love racing down there.  I was bummed I couldn't make it.  He won his heat!!  And he was racing in the main for 1st & 2nd with Cook for the lead & got bumped & barrel rolled 4 times.  THANK GOD he is OK!  The car isn't......but they can be fixed or replaced.   I saw a picture of his car this morning.  Good thing I wasn't there.  I would have had a heart attack myself.  It is terrible- here it is.  I think that Nathan had his guardian angel on his shoulder. 
 
We are off soon to do some campaigning with my sister Beckie Appleget that is running for Keokuk County Auditor.  We are headed to Keota to the Fireman's breakfast & then to the Tri-County FFA breakfast.  I will then go clean up & pack up from yesterday's stamp camp.  I'm not looking forward to that......it was a disaster when just walked out the door last night.  I know I'll be there for hours.

I hope you have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE   

No comments:

Post a Comment