Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Chock-Full of Cheer (mittens)

Good morning!

Here is one of my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack cards created with 'Chock-Full of Cheer'.  

'Chock-Full of Cheer'
cs:  Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
Be of Good Cheer Designer Paper
ink:  Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green
supplies:  Gumball Green Stitched ribbon, 2 1/2" Circle punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, Paper Piercing tool, Mat Pack, Mitten Builder punch, 2 way glue pen & Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. 
I think that this is a cute Christmas card!

The other 2 cards that I made with this set for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack class are made with the ornament & the candy canes......be watching for them to be posted.

I want to show you a cute photo of Papa Deke & his 3 boys.
When one sat on the 4-wheeler with him, they all had too.
It was just too cute!
Drake (13 months), Brayden (4 1/2) & Brody (13 months)
How lucky we are to see them all almost daily & how lucky they are to get to come to the farm to spend time with Grandma & Papa. 
We are truly blessed!
Busy day today.....the twins have an appointment this morning & then Deke & I have a supper/meeting tonight, in which my sister Beckie will be joining us.
I will be burning the midnight oil in my stamp studio when we get home tonight.
I hope you all have a fabulous day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment