Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

More 'Chock-Full of Cheer' Christmas card

Good morning!  What a busy week...... been working on multiple projects for upcoming events that I have this month, plus everything else.....Yikes....my stamp studio is a disaster!  Next week I'll find time to get it cleaned up.  

Today I wanted to share this ornament card.  It is another card I created  for my Christmas Stamp-a-stack.

'Chock-Full of Cheer'
cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green & Whisper White
ink:  Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green
Be Good Cheer Designer Paper
supplies:  Big Shot, Strips Embossing folder, Rhinestone, Gumball Green Stitched Satin ribbon, 1 3/4" Circle punch, dimensionals, glut dot
  It is so bright & cheery!!

 
I have to share this awesome picture that Steven took of our boys!!
Drake, Brody & Brayden in our front yard.
We borrowed the tractor & wagon from our friends- Larry & Marilyn.
I LOVE IT!

BUSY weekend & I am not going to be able to do everything!
Nathan races in Osky tonight & tomorrow night for the Annual Musco Lighting Fall Challenge.
In over 20 years I never missed this race. 
This year I can't do it.
I hate missing it!!!
I will be here at home- waiting on text messages from Deke as to what is going on & cheering for him from home.
Wishing him lots of LUCK!!

I have all 3 of my boys today.........so looking forward to that.
Tonight I'll be in my stamp studio working on cards for Sundays workshop.
Tomorrow I have the twins all day.
Sunday I'm in Iowa City sharing with Shelly & her friends!!  

 Gosh- it is gonna be a COLD weekend.
I LOVE fall- but not ready for below freezing temps already.

Hope you have a great weekend!!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment