Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Another "Greeting Card Kids" card

Good morning!

Everyone attending my workshops this months has to make a choice.  They can either make this Halloween girl or the Christmas girl.  That is a hard decision I know!!   They are both really cute!

So- here is the same card that I posted yesterday, but I used Pumpkin Pie designer paper along the edges & I used a different stamp from this set.  What a cute little witch!  HUH!

'Greeting Card Kids' & Teeny Tiny Wishes'
cs:  Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Naturals White
Brights Designer Series Paper Pack
ink:  Black Stazon
markers: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
supplies:  Big Shot, Chevron Embossing folder, word window punch, Modern Label punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, Designer Ribbon slides, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 way glue pen, Dimensionals, glue dot, Blender pens, Wild Wasabi Stitched ribbon
 I think she is just adorable too!!
I colored her with blender pens & markers to give her a more subtle look.
I used the top of my stamp case as my color palate & scribbled the markers on top of it (using the brush tipped (wide) end), then picked up the colors with my blender pen & colored onto the stamped image.
I used Naturals White card stock.  
NOTE:  Very Vanilla & Whisper White card stock don't work well when trying to watercolor.  Our watercolor paper would have been the best choice, but the piece of cardstock I stamped this image onto is on the inside of the card & measures 5 1/2" x 3 1/8".

I didn't have any bladder or kidney infection when I went to the dr yesterday- so guess that is good news!  I do have a cyst on my ovary & hoping it goes away on it's own soon or I will be going back to the dr next week for an ultrasound & the next step.  Thanks for notes & phone calls checking on me!  I am still really sore & tired.   Hope to be back to normal soon!

I am planning to be home all day today!!  LOTS to do to plan my big upcoming Stamp 'Til You Cramp!  I have more ideas to share then we have time to do that day, so have to get things narrowed down.

Have a great weekend!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment