Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Another 'Watercolor Winter' pinecone

Good morning!

Here is another Christmas card that I created using the 'Watercolor Winter' stamp set.  I really like this card & debated on it being one of my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack cards.   But I used this layout then with the Holly & Berries instead.  It is the last Christmas Stamp-a-Stack card that I posted yesterday- so note that they are the same layout! 


'Watercolor Winter' & 'Greetings of the Season'
cs:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla
ink:  Always Artichoke & Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Label Collections framelits, sponge & dimensionals, Crumb Cake Seam Binding ribbon, glue dot, Champagne Shimmer Paint/Spray
Late yesterday afternoon Deke & I went to the visitation of our classmates mom- Sarah Smithart.   Sarah use to be the cook at Sigourney & then worked at our local vet office- PLUS much more in our community!  She will be missed by many!  Then when we got home we changed clothes & off we went to load hogs & got in late.  We did get a little bit of rain last night- which was very welcomed- even though we got wet standing in line at the visitation.  We are suppose to get some more on Saturday & pray we do! 

Today "bright & early" I have all 3 boys, as Nathan & Manda both have to be at school early for meetings.  I think that Brayden is going to go ride in the combine with Uncle Jerry & Aunt Kathy for awhile later this morning.  Deke will be out of town for a long meeting all day.  AND MAYBE if I am lucky the twins will take a nap & I can get some card stock folded & big shot things cut for my Stampin' Night I have here tomorrow night.  

Hope you have a great day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment