Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

'Watercolor Winter' Holly & Berries

Good morning.....
Here is my last Christmas 'Stamp-a-Stack' card.
I had a hard time trying to decide if I wanted this going with the stems up or down.  But I wanted the ribbon below- so chose this way.  

'Watercolor Winter' & 'Greetings of the Season'
cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke & Very Vanilla
ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke & Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals, Champagne Shimmer Paint/Spray, Blender pen

Busy day yesterday......
  • Took Drake to the dr. for an ear infection & got meds.  
  • While we were out we went to the Manor House to see Ford & Juanita McFarlan.  It was Ford's 92nd birthday!!!  He said that seeing the twins made his day!  Both Ford & Juanita had to hold the boys- so cute!  We'll have to go visit them there more often.  We also got to see Barb & Gary McFarlan too while there- so that was an added treat.  Ford & Juanita are dear family friends of both Deke & mine.  They were best friends of my grandparents, plus their kids (Gary & Sue) were friends of my parents & Juanita worked at Deke's grandma's bank for years.  Quite a history! 
  •  We met Papa Deke at the Pizza Ranch for lunch & ran into Beth & Josh, so ate with them.  
  • Then stopped by the courthouse to get our flu shots & say hi to many friends there before getting back home. 
  • I cut the twins hair last night & the Seeley family ate super with us.  Then twins spent the night with us as Manda had a terrible migraine.  Hope she feels better this morning.  
I am hoping the boys & I can go outside for a walk & swing today if it gets warm enough & not too windy.  We sell hogs tonight & I'm going right to bed when we get done & crash!!  It has been a long past few week & not much sleep here. 

Hope you have a fabulous day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment