Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

'Snowflake Soiree'.......such a beautiful set!

Good morning!
Here is another 'Snowflake Soiree' card using the new Illuminate Glimmer Watercolor Stampin' Pad.  This card is done with the technique called triple stamping- with 3 layers on top of each other & colored layers in between.  It is another one of my upcoming Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects.

'Snowflake Soiree'
cs:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse
ink:  Midnight Muse, Basic Gray, Illuminate Glimmer Watercolor Stampin' Pad
supplies:  XL Oval punch, Decorative Label punch, Midnight Muse Stitched ribbon, dimensionals, glue dot
 This is an easel card.......cool huh!!  Don't you like how it opens up!

WOW- I had a great time stamping with Alyce & Vicky & their friends yesterday.
It is so fun to share my love of stamping!
Is is great to see old customers & meet new ones too! 
I am sure they all learned some new things & had tons of fun doing it.

YIPEE!
Nathan had a great night of racing.
He won his heat!!  
And he got a very close 2nd in the main.
(Had we not had 3 cautions he would have won it!)
This qualifies him for an outside front row spot for tonight's race.
Hope he has good luck tonight as I think this will be last race of the 2012 racing season.
The boys had fun & were so good- all 3 of them!!
Brayden is a great big helper with the twins.
They all love each other- that is very obvious! 
So cute!
And they all like race cars too.

I'm off to stamp now.
I have TONS of stamping to do for my Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects.
I pray that I have good mojo.
I'll decide later if I'm going to go with everyone else to the races tonight or if I have to stay home to stamp.

Have a fabulous day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment