Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

A circle SNOW FLURRY!

Good morning!
Today I want to share a pretty Snow Flurry die (circle) card.
I've been cutting so many beautiful snowflakes out of the Silver Glimmer Paper & just could throw that image away......so this is one of the cards I created with it.
'Greetings of the Season'
cs:  Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Silver Glimmer 12x12 Paper
 ink:  Elegant Eggplant
supplies:  Big Shot, Snow Flurry Bigz die, 1/2" circle punch, Basic Rhinestones, glue dots, dimensional
This is another one of my Stamp 'Til You Cramp projects.

OPPS......I bet you are wondering how I made the circle.
Well- I used a product that was retired & didn't realize that until I went to type up this post, as I was looking up the name of the product in the catalog to let you know what I used.
I used the Clear Circle die & see- it fit perfectly!
Oh my gosh.....I never do that!!
I can't believe it- I'm sorry!!
BUT everything is already cut for this card- so we'll be making it anyways.
(And I made another one with a different layout using the same Clear Circle & Snow Flurry dies-which I will post tomorrow.)
I am wondering if the Scallop Circle or the Scallop Square dies that are still available would have worked too.
I'll have to try it sometime & let you know.   
Have a great day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment