Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

A 'Watercolor Winter' Poinsettia......one of my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack cards!

Good morning!  Yesterday was National Card Making Day!  Did you make any cards?  I hope many of you did.  I know that I got a message from Maggie that she did!!  Her note to me on doing this just made my day!!! 

Gosh- I stamped alot yesterday- every spare minute I could all day long, working on cards for workshops I have this month.   BUT I also played, read lots of books & enjoyed the twins too!

AND I still have TONS more creating & cutting to do this month as I have my Annual Fall Stamp 'Til You Cramp Stamp Camp coming up on October 27th!!  WoooHOOO!!  I have several signed up for this big annual Fall Stamp Camp, but I still have a few spots left if you'd like to join me.  Deadline for registering for it is next Sunday, October, 14th.  I promise it will be amazing- you won't want to miss it!

The above Poinsettia card is one of my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack cards that I created earlier this week.  I LOVE this stamp set!  I love 2-step stamping.  I think this is really elegant!

'Watercolor Winter' & 'Greetings of the Season'
cs:  Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke & Very Vanilla
ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke & Early Espresso
supplies:  Big Shot, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Window Framelits Collection,  2 1/2" Circle Punch, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon, Gold Marker, glue dots, dimensionals, Champagne Shimmer Paint/Spray
 I did the masking technique to make the Poinsettia.

Ok.......still have card stock to cut, supply list to type up & things to pack up & load for Shelly's workshop today......so got to literally run!!  
I have 6 amazing cards created & a darling little pumpkin/sucker holder to share with her & her friends today.  (Plus everyone else that is coming to any workshops that I have this month- you'll get to make these same projects.)  I can't wait to see everyone & share!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
 
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment