Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

'Love What You Do'

 Here is a pretty card I using the 'Love What You Do' stamp set!  
I fussy cut out the flowers & layered them on top of each other to add more dimension.
I layered the center piece onto a Powder Pink card base.
I like the combination of these colors together! 

stamp set:  'Love What You Do'
card stock:   Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Share What You Love Specialty DSP
ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit GRove
other:  Nature's Twine (Grapefruit Grove), Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Rich Razzleberry Velvet ribbon, Everyday Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips

++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids!!  I got Trey's cake baked & some orders placed while the 2 little ones napped.  Our family all ate supper together at the park to celebrate Trey's birthday!  And then we all went to Brayden's baseball game.  My mom & aunt Virginia came to eat supper, cake & watch Brayden's game with us, so it nice to have them joining us.  Brayden's team won big!  Brayden had a 3 run hit & did good.  So they'll play again later this week sometime.  When we got home, I burnt the midnight oil placing orders.  I was just beat when I finally got to bed.  It was a long day!
Deke is up early this morning to chore & then head to his office at the courthouse for awhile.  He'll then head to Mount Pleasant for an afternoon meeting he has there.  
I'm up early to work on some stamp stuff & will spend my day with the 2 little ones.  

The guys are talking about possibly going racing tonight in Eldon- so we'll see how everyone's day goes.   

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment