Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

Yay- it's 'Confetti Celebration'!

Here is another fun fold card made using new catalog items!  I've got to say that I really like this stamp set & have used it alot already!  It is just so versatile & has lots of possibilities.  This stamp set is one that demonstrators could pre-order.  I was excited to get it!  It is called 'Confetti Celebration'.
stamp set:  'Confetti Celebration'

card stock:  Emerald Envy, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
designer paper:  Playful Palette Paper Stack
ink:  Emerald Envy
other: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Dimensionals
+++++++
Yesterday was another FUN day full of stamping!!  It started out being busy with Mr. Masen.  Nathan & Sarah got here to pick him up & I then finished cutting my last card & packing things up to head out the door.

We all had a great day with Deb as our hostess this month.  I enjoyed getting to see everyone & share!  When I got home last night Deke & I went to a friends (Julie Davis) visitation.  She lost her long battle with cancer too.  It was so very sad.  It was late when we got home & I was beat so called it a night. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly meeting.  He'll be home for a late lunch, chore again & gone all evening to another meeting in Fairfield.

I "think" I'm home alone today.  Masen is suppose to be going to his other Grandma's.  So I'll be trying to catch up on farm bookwork & then SU! things.  I hope to get alot on my long list of "things to do" checked off. 

Wishing you all a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment