Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

This little piggie!

OH my.....this is the card that I created for Trey's 2nd birthday!!  I thought that since he is such a little farmer & loves going outside with us- he'd like it.  Well- Manda said he was excited when he opened it & she asked him who made the card & he says- "Papa"!  Laughing- yes- Papa has the pigs & he does help G'ma cut card stock with the Big Shot, but don't think he's ever made a card.  No YET anyways!
stamp sets:  'Stylished Birthday' & 'Barnyard Babies'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Pop of Pink Specialty DSP
ink:  Archival Basic Black
markers:  Wild Wasbi & Blushing Bride
other:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Basic Black Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++
Our morning started out early yesterday with selling hogs.  The 3 boys went out with us & they were really good!  When we got in we had had a late breakfast.  Drake was still running a temperature, so I got him an appointment to see dr. Sam.  I'm glad I took him.  He did have strep throat & got some medicine.  I'm so glad we went.  Now I'm just hoping that the rest of the boys don't get it.

When they left last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping!!  I have a team meeting tomorrow & I have lots I want to get done for that.

Today I THINK I'm home alone.  I have to go out to help Deke for awhile.  And I'm cooking a roaster of pork today, for my step nieces graduation party.  Brayden has a ball game tonight too.  So we are going to be on the run all day.  When I get home tomorrow night I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment