Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2016

More 'Touches of Texture'!

This one of my June monthly class cards.  I LOVE IT!  These are totally some of my favorite colors.  And the images in the new stamp set- 'Touches of Texture' are just absolutely beautiful!

This is a fun fold/ collage card too!
stamp sets:  'One Big Meaning' & 'Touches of Texture'
card stock:  Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
ink: Delightful Dijon, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango
other: Wink of Stella Pen, Blender Pens, Very Vanilla Twine, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a BUSY day!  I had a stamp class yesterday morning & enjoyed getting to visit & stamp with everyone that joined me.  Then Masen came & spend the afternoon/night with us.  I still had all of my card stock for my stamp class today to cut & supply list to type up too.  So I burnt the midnight oil after he went to bed. 

Woo Hoo- I'm off later this morning of my monthly class in N. Liberty!  I'm EXCITED to get to share this card & 5 other ones (plus a new In Color Bookmark), created with all new stamp sets & supplies from the new catalog!!  I just love so many new things in this new catalog & my wish list is HUGE!

Tonight I'm sure I'll crash when I get home.  I've been going 100 mph & had a fun/full weekend of stamping!! 

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment