Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Congrats!

Here is the cute graduation card that I made for Emmy!  Lovin' these new square framelits.  How cool they are that they include a whole set of scalloped framelits to coordinate together.
stamp sets:  'Designer Tim of Cards'  & 'Confetti Celebration'
card stock:  Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
ink:  Night of Navy
other:  Big Shot, Layering Square Framelits, Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Medium Star Punch, Dimensionals

So what do you think?  I really like it & thought it turned out cute.  Sweet & Simple= yep that would be good!
+++++
Oh what a busy day!!  I worked all morning cleaning up from Saturday's team meeting.  Got everything put away, including tables & chairs.  I then spent the rest of the day cooking, getting ready for our family to come eat supper with us & celebrate Deke's birthday & Father's Day!  It was great to have them all here!

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I think I'm home alone today!!  I'll wear many different hats today!  I need to get caught up on my farm bookwork, then do checking on stamp orders, get caught up on emails & unpack boxes from my monthly stamp classes.  Deke has another meeting tonight in Fairfield.....so I plan to spend my night stamping!

Gotta run.....I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment