Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2014

A cute Halloween card with 'Freaky Friends'!

Good morning!
Everyone joining me to stamp this week will get to make this card.
I love this fun Halloween set.
And I love how the 1" Circle punch layers with our Hexagon punch.
What do you think!
Cute huh!
'Freaky Friends' & 'Ghoulish Greetings'
cs:  Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray, Whisper White
dp:  Motely Monsters Designer Paper
ink:  Black Memento Pad
supplies:  1" Circle Punch, Hexagon Punch, White/Tangerine Tango Trim, 
Big Shot, Large Scallop Edgelit, dimensionals, glue dot
+++++
 
WOW!  
We had a great night of racing!!
It was cold & damp.....but we were all there to cheer Nathan on.
He won the Stock Car Main last night &
also is this years Columbus Junction Track Champ again!
Congratulations to him!
 
This morning Manda & I are off to run some errands.
Then everyone will be here for lunch today.
I will be making one of our favorite family meals-
Breaded Tenderloins & Cheesy Potatoes.
 
This afternoon/evening I'll be a card stock cutting machine.
Lorrie & Chris are hostesses tomorrow & they have alot 
of friends coming to stamp with us!
I can't wait to see everyone & share!
But I have alot to do between now & then.
 
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment