Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I am thinking SPRING!

Good morning!
Here is pretty spring card!

This has been a terrible winter with lots of ice.
Both- Deke's dad & my Aunt Virginia fell on the ice last week & have injuries.
 I made this card last night to send to Aunt Virginia & hoping it brightens her day.
 'Petal Parade' (SAB) & 'Perfect Pennants'
cs:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Pool Party
dp:  Sweet Sorbet
ink:  Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe
supplies:  Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, Sweet Sorbet Accessories (Pool Party Twine- SAB), 
Petite Petals Punch, Pansy Punch, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, dimensionals, glue dots, Basic Pearls

This card was inspired by one I saw that my dear demonstrator friend- 
 Laura Milligan created.

I have lots of stamping to do the next few days in my spare time.
I have a wedding invite I'm working on, a graduation invite I'm working on
& cards for Marsha's party I have this weekend.
Plus have some sympathy cards to make a couple of baby cards too-
that I need to get made & mailed out.
And I have LOTS of birthday cards that I'm way behind on that I have to get done!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment