Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lovin' the Six-Sided Sampler & coordinating punch!

Good morning!
Here is the last of the 6 cards that everyone at my July workshops made this month.
Isn't is awesome that there is a cool punch to go along with this stamp set.
And it is available in a bundle (stamp set & punch) which saves you 15%!
 Check out the Honeycomb embossing folder too!
 'Six-Sided Sampler'
cs:  Pool Party, So Saffron, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
dp:  I Am Me
ink:  Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Calypso Coral
supplies: Big Shot, Honeycomb embossing folder, Hexagon punch, Small Oval punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Basic Pearls, Simply Scoring Tool
 Check out the 'Z' fold!
Awhile back my dear friend LeeAnn Greff posted a 'Z' fold card that she had made & I thought it was so cute.
http://flowerbug.typepad.com/
So this is my version of changing her fold somewhat.
Cool huh!
 

I still have to pack & we are headed off to the airport this morning.
I have my swaps all stamped, cut & ready to assemble!
I'll be busy when we get to Salt Lake City working on them.

I will be posting daily, but not sure it will be a consistent time.
So be sure to check back to see my swaps & I'll share some photos of us at this years Stampin' Up! '25th Anniversary' Convention!

I enjoyed my day yesterday as Manda & the twins were here most of the day so that she could help me.
I enjoyed Brayden being here too.
We've missed him while he was vacationing in Denver last week.
He was happy to get to play with & see the twins.
Brayden also stayed over night too.....and was so excited that G'ma got her spare bedroom cleaned out so that he could sleep in it verses the couch. 
I'm hoping he sleeps in a little so that I can get a few more things done- need to water my plants & pay farm bills, etc. before I leave too.
I'm sure gonna miss my family the next 6 days.....YIKES!
But I'm looking forward to spending that time with many of my dear Stampin' Up! friends!

I hope you have  TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment