Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Here is another one of my convention swaps!

I am in a swap with my Go Diva's Group & this is my 3D swap!
It is a mini brag book.
I hope they all like it!
 I thought it turned out cute.
Check out how it flips inside.......
I just wish that Stampin' Up! would have a framelit to cut out this wreath, 
as I had to hand cut them all.f
But thank goodness for our scissor snips- they were a life saver.

All of these stamp sets are new ones that are in the upcoming Holiday Catalog!!!
COOL HUH!

Yesterday several of the girls I'm with either went to the zoo or shopping.
I stayed in our hotel room & assembled my many swaps that I needed to get finished.
They all helped me work on my swaps when they got back to our rooms.
Last night I hosted a shoe box swap with my downline & sidelines that were here.
It was alot of FUN!
We ordered in Pizza & stamped the night away visiting!

Today I was signed up to go on the Riverton Campus Tour, but can't go.....so all of my group will be going without me.  
We have a rehearsal for the convention class I'm in.
So I will be doing that this morning.
Then this afternoon I have my Go Diva's swap.
And  the doors open for General Session with convention officially starting~ 
from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m.
Then there is an Opening Social from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
And I have a group meeting with my Stampin' Sisters from FB at 9:00 p.m.
And then back to our hotel to get a little sleep before we start another busy day again tomorrow.

I can't wait......so much to do!
So much to see!
So much to learn!!
So many friends from afar to see that I haven't seen for awhile!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs!
SUSIE

1 comment: