Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A BBQ scrapbook page....

Good morning!
Here is another page that we did on Saturday.
I don't do much punch art as I don't want to take the time to do it.
But I love the looks of punch art creations.
So-
I did a google search for a summer/BBQ page & these are some of the ideas that popped up.
I sure think it's cute!

Grass- 'Inspired By Nature' (retired)
cs:  Real Red, Crushed Curry, Basic Black & Whisper White
ink:  Wild Wasabi
supplies:  1 3/4" circle punch, word window punch, XL tag punch (retired), 1/2" circle punch, small punch out of Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Big Shot, Alphabet set (retired), Crushed Curry ribbon (retired), Buttons (retired), hemp (retired) 
And check out the grill a little closer.....
I am off to get my hair cut this morning.
Manda & the twins are going too, as Manda is also getting her hair cut.
Then I'm headed home to be a farmer.
We sell 2 loads of hogs tonight, so it will be a late night on the farm with Deke.
Hope it isn't too hot out.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
hugs!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment