Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Good morning!
Here is another version of the card that I posted yesterday- but in a different color & I colored the stamp a little differently.
I like this one too!
This is the 'Woo Hoo' stamp that is a single stamp & will be GONE after 03/31!
'Woo Hoo'
cs:  Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
ink:  Early Espresso
marker:  Regal Rose, Daffodil Delight
supplies:  Stitched Early Espresso ribbon, Decorative Label punch, Paper Snips, dimensionals

Yesterday my brother-in-law Dan Wood did a great job with the sermon at Aunt Pat's funeral.
We've enjoyed spending the past few days with Deke's family.
So sad that it takes someone passing to get all of the family together.

We get baby piggies in this morning so the boys & I will be out farming with Deke.

They are excited & so are we!
We love these little babies!
Then we sell hogs tonight.....so it is gonna be a long day!

Hope it isn't too cold out!
I am so ready for spring so we can go outside & play!!

Hope you have a great day!

Happy Stamping!
HUGS!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment