Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

More "Snowflake Soiree'

Good morning......
I am sharing another 'Snowflake Soiree' card that will be one of my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack cards.
I really like this one!!
It is a great collage card.
I think that the sponging around the edges soften it & pull it all together. 
I love these colors together.
 'Snowflake Soiree'
cs:  Marina Mist, Basic Gray, Whisper White
ink:  Marina Mist & Basic Gray
supplies:  Rhinestones, sponge & dimensionals

Isn't this an elegant card, yet one that you could easily duplicate several of to send out as your Christmas card this year. 
Since it is one of my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack cards you can buy the kit from me & I'll have all of the cutting done for you.  All you would have to do is stamp it & put it together.
If you are on my emailing list- be watching for more information on this class later this week.

Last night Brayden & Nathan were here for awhile, so enjoyed seeing them.
They got here before the twins left, so Brayden got to swing & play some with them.
Tonight I put on my other hat & am a farmer, as we sell hogs.
I'll head out when the boys leave at 5:00 to help Deke.
Then have to stamp some before I go to bed.
I will be burning the midnight oil this week (heck- this whole month).....LOTS of stamping to get done for upcoming classes & workshops.
Hope I'll be seeing you at least one of them.

Hope you have a fabulous day!
Happy Stamping!
ENJOY!
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment