Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Simple Saturday!!

It is simple Saturday......and a quick post from me!

This is a cute card that I got in the mail on Thursday from some of the employees in demonstrator support at Stampin' Up!!  Several of the employees there signed it!!  It was so sweet of them!  It made my day!  They were congratulating me on my Million Dollar Sales Achievement stamp set that will be available for all to purchase starting August 4th, 2020!  My stamp set is called- LOTS TO CELEBRATE & it is on page 64 in the August-December (Holiday) Mini Catalog!  WOO HOO!  I can't wait to share lots of fun projects using my set in the coming days/weeks/months!

This card is from the December 2019 Paper Pumpkin kit!  It is clean, simple & so cute!!  I thought it was perfect for me to quickly share it with you today!!  I will have to try to find some current catalog DSP & products to recreate this card & share with you- so stay tuned for that sometime soon.

Our week has been crazy.....it has been jam packed with kids, races, pigs & LOTS of stamping!!  As I am super excited to get to see several of you tomorrow at my class.  I can hardly wait!  I have LOTS of cute cards to share! And I can't wait for you to see them!

Gotta run.....as I still have LOTS to do today to finish getting ready for tomorrows class.
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment