Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Peony Garden Suite!

I love this Peony Garden Suite!!  And honestly......I liked it when I first say it, but thought that I already had so many flowers, that I didn't need it.  But as I look looked at the other coordinating products in the suite- I fell in love!  The 'Prized Peony' stamp set is pretty!!  I love the detail in the flowers & the font/words are great!!  Then there are all of these coordinating products: 
  • Peony Dies
  • Peony Garden DSP
  • Elegant Faceted Gems
  • Square Vellum Doilies
  • Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder
  • 1/4" Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon
So what do you think?  This is a beautiful card.  It is so simple & elegant!!!  I love it!
stamp set:  'Prized Peony' stamp set
card stock:
  • Gray Granite-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 5 1/4 x 1 1/4'- stamp words onto right edge; 3" strip- die cut Stitched Square
  • Whisper White- 4 x 5 1/4- for outside of card; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card; 2 3/4" strip- stamp Peony onto & die cut out with Stitched Square
designer paper:  Peony Garden DSP- 5 x 2"
ink:  Gray Graniteother:  Die Cutting & Embossing Machine; Stitched Shapes Dies (Squares); Basic Rhinestones; Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Ribbon; Dimensionals; Glue Dots

Nathan raced last night. 
Just had to share our "GANG"!
Love them all so dearly!
As you can tell- we have lots of laughs & fun each day!
How BLESSED we are!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE 

4 comments:

  1. Love the picture. Grandchildren are so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Clean and simple! BEAUTIFUL grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Glad you like the card. And yes- we are blessed!!!

      Delete