Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Lots to Celebrate- Sneak Peek!

WOO HOOO!!! This is a quick sneak peek for today's blog post!

I will share more details about this card in tomorrow's post!

But check out this adorable Jar stamp set.  It is the stamp set that I designed for my MDA (Million Dollars Sales Achievement, that I earned in November of 2018).

My MDA stamp set- 'Lots to Celebrate' is on page 64 in the NEW August-December 2020 Mini Catalog (Holiday Catalog), that starts on August 4, 2020!  Be sure you check it out!

My MDA stamp set- 'Lots to Celebrate' is a great all occasions stamp set that you can use for many different occasions!  It has 20 different stamps in it, including several images & several different word combinations!  I just LOVE my stamp set & I hope you do too! 

I have LOTS of cards created with my stamp set & I will be sharing them in the coming days/weeks/months!
 This is my stamp set- 'Lots to Celebrate'!
My 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set coordinates with the 
Jar Punch that is in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog!
 And here are some of the images that fit into the jar!

Gotta run......
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. My MDA stamp set- Lots to Celebrate! It coordinates with the Jar Punch!

    ReplyDelete