Pages

Friday, July 17, 2020

Ornate Garden Suite!

This is a pretty summer card, using the Ornate Garden Specialty DSP!  I colored the flowery foil using my Stampin' Blends!!  This card was so fast & easy.  And it is just gorgeous in person!

I used these NEW Annual Catalog products:
  • 'Ornate Thanks' stamp set 
  • 'Ornate Style' stamp set
  • Ornate Borders Die
  • Ornate Garden Combo Ribbon (Old Olive)
So what do you think?  It is pretty!  Not my normal style or colors.  I was trying to go outside of my box.  I just LOVE this foil Ornate Garden DSP & the way it looks when colored with the Stampin' Blends!  This whole Ornate Garden Suite is amazing!!  

Ornate Garden Specialty 12 x 12" DSP
Coordinating colors= Bumble Bee, Early Espresso, Gold Foil, Mint Macaron,
Old Oive, Terracotta Tile, Whisper White

Look for all of the other Ornate Garden Suite projects I have created.  
How do you do that?  You type in Ornate Garden' in the search bar along the right edge here on my blog.  It will bring up LOTS of other cards that I have created using this Ornate Garden Suite, so you can check them all out!

stamp sets:  'Ornate Style' & 'Ornate Thanks'
card stock:
  • Rococo Rose- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Whisper White- 5 1/4 x 2 3/4"- cut edge with the Ornate Borders Edge die; 4 x 5 1/4'- for inside of card; 4 1/4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out with Stitched Rectangle die
designer paper:  Ornate Garden Specialty DSP (foil with flower images)
ink:  Rococco Rose
Stampin' Blends:  Rococo Rose; Flirty Flamingo; Bronze; Mossy Meadow; Old Olive; Daffodil
other:  Die Cutting & Embossing Machine; Ornate Borders Die; Stitched Rectangle Die; Ornate Garden Combo Ribbon (Old Olive); dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Foil DSP in the Ornate Garden DSP pack. I colored these flowers with my Stampin' Blends!

    ReplyDelete