Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Happy 4th of July!! Susie Wood MDA stamp set called- Lots to Celebrate!

WOW!!!!  Check out this sneak peek!! 

As a Stampin' Up! Million Dollar Sales Achiever (MDA) you get to design your own stamp set.  My stamp set- 'Lots to Celebrate' is going to be in the upcoming August- December 2020 Mini Catalog (Holiday Catalog).  I am super excited about it & hope you all love it as much as I do!  You will be able to purchase my stamp set any time after August 4th, 2020.  So the 31 day count down is on!!  

I just got my stamp set in the mail yesterday & I just couldn't wait to create with it.  Thus, for today's card I used it! 
You all know that I'm a punch girl!  Thus......my stamp set- 'Lots to Celebrate' coordinates with the awesome Jar Punch that is in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog!  WOO HOOO!!!

It is- clean, simple, red, white & blue.....and stars!  Those are words pretty much sum up my star card for today's post!

stamp set:  'Lots to Celebrate'- available 8/4/2020
card stock:
  • Real Red-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- scoare at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Moonlight Mist- 4 x 2 1/4"; 4 1/4 x 1/4"; 4 1/4 x 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 1/4 x 2 1/2"; 3 3/4 x 2"- stamp stars falling- on the bottom right corner; 2" strip- stamp words onto & die cut out using the Tasteful Labels Dies; 2 1/2" strip- stamp jar & punch out using the Jar Punch; 3/4" strip- stamp jar lid & fussy cut out with your Paper Snips
inks:  Smoky Slate, Real Red, Moonlight Mist
other:  Die Cutting & Embossing Machine; Tasteful Labels Dies (stitched banner); Moonlight Mist ribbon; Paper Snips; Jar Punch; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have an AWESOME 4th of July!!
Stay safe!
ENJOY!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

5 comments:

  1. I love the Jar punch & happy that it coordinates with the 'Lots to Celebrate' stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July to you and your family! Love your stamp set and your card! Enjoy your day-Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marilyn! HOPE you have an aweesome holiday too!! HUGS!

      Delete
  3. How awesome! I can't wait until Aug. 4th then so I can order it. You earned that recognition! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sooo happy you like it!!! I love it! I created it so that it has alot of versatility. Thanks so much!!! Hugs to you too!!!

      Delete