Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

NEW 3 D Dandelions Embossing Folder

Oh my Gosh!!!!!  Check out this COOL NEW Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder!!!  Yes- this is an embossing folder.  I embossed these Dandelions onto vellum, to get this look.  The Dandelions turn white- without having to do anything else!!!  It is SOOO easy to do!
This is the Dandelion 3D Embossing Folder, along with the piece of vellum that I embossed with it!
I am honestly just amazed at how cool it is!
It is so easy & so pretty!
I love it!  Don't you?
 I wanted my stems/leaves to be green.  
So I used the Old Olive Watercolor Pencils & colored the leaves/stems 
on the BACKSIDE of the Vellum!
This is the Seaside Spray piece of card stock that I stamped onto & 
this is layered directly under the Vellum Dandelions.

Did you notice how I stamped the grass image from the 'Field of Flowers' along the bottom of the Seaside Spray card stock, using Old Olive ink.  I also stamped 3 dragonflies randomly directly onto the Seaside Spray card stock, using Seaside Spray ink.
NOTE:  Be sure that your dragonflies are not behind where your Dandelions are.
How did I adhere it?
  • I put 3 Glue Dots each, on the back side of the 3 different Dandelions (directly onto the Vellum).
  • As you can see in the photo below, the Vellum is loose along all of the edges.
  • Why?  Because all adhesives show through the Vellum, so you try to find a place that you can hide the adhesive behind it.  
  • I used my NEW Seal Plus on the back side of the Seaside Spray card stock strip, so that it would adhere good to the front side of the Vellum. 
Here is a sneak peek!!  Check out the NEW Blue Adhesive Backed Gems (in the upcoming August-December 2020 Catalog), that I used.  They are so pretty & sparkly!  

NOTE:  You could add some Wink of Stella completely over the top of the 3 Dandelions to give them some added sparkle too!
Leave me a comment & let me know what you think!

stamp sets:  'Field of Flowers' & 'Posted For You' (words)
card stock:
  • Thick Whisper White- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base
  • Seaside Spray- 4 x 5 1/4"; 4 x 1/2"
  • Vellum- 4 x 5 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 3/4 x 4"- stamp words onto & punch both ends with the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
ink:  Seaside Spray & Old Olive
other:  Embossing/Die Cutting Machine; Dandelion 3D Embossing Folder; Blue Adhesive Backed Gems (Available 8/4/2020); Watercolor Pencils (Old Olive); Lovely Labels Pick A Punch; Wink of Stella; Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment: