Pages

Monday, July 20, 2020

Ornate Garden

Here is another pretty card using the Ornate Garden SUITE!  I just love this whole suite!!  The colors, the patterns in the DSP, fonts in the stamp set, the gorgeous dies, embellishments- just all of it!

I have LOTS of cards posted here on my blog with this suite!  Just do a search on the right side 'search bar' by typing in Ornate Garden.  Then all of the cards I have posted using this suite will pop up for you to check out!

So hope you like this pretty card as much as I do!
 
stamp set: 'Ornate Thanks'
card stock:

  • Terracotta Tile- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"- score at 4 1/4"- fold in half for card base; 4 x 5 1/4"; 3 5/8 x 2 1/4"; 3/4" x 5 1/4" strip- die cut scalloped edge
  • Whisper White-  4" strip- stamp words onto & die cut with ornate rectangle; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Ornate Garden DSP- 5 x 3 3/4"
ink:  Old Olive & Terracotta Tile
other:  Die Cutting & Embossing Machine; Ornate Layers Dies; Ornate Borders Dies; Ornate Garden Combo Ribbon (Terracotta Tile), Gilded (Gold) Gems; dimensionals; glue dots

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

1 comment: