Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Happiest of Birthdays with Balloon Punch!

Check out this CUTE birthday card!!!  I love it!  It is a totally Susie card....the colors, font, dsp, balloons, embossing folder, layout.....it is all just me!  I think it could work for anyone's birthday- younger or older; male or female!  It would be great for all birthdays!

I used the words from the 'Happiest of Birthdays' stamp set, along with the Playing with Patterns DSP.  This Playing with Patterns DSP has been one of my favorite designer papers lately & I have used it a ton!
Playing with Patterns DSP with coordinating colors-
Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Night of Navy, Purple Posy, Whisper White
I thought that the Balloon Punch worked out to be the perfect accents here on the card front!  Don't you think?

I did another card that was similar to this layout. You can CLICK HERE TO SEE IT! The card in this link was a fun fold "floating" card.....this layout is exactly the same- except that it is all one piece.  Neat huh! 

stamp set:  'Happiest of Birthdays'
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 4 1/4 x 11"- score at 5 1/2"- fold in half for card base; 5 1/4 x 1"- emboss with Little Details Embossing Folder
  • Coastal Cabana-  3 1/2 x 3 3/4"
  • Misty Moonlight- 3 x 3 1/4"
  • Whisper White- 2 3/4 x 3"- stamp words onto; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:   Playing with Patterns- 4 x 1"; 4 x 1"
ink:  Misty Moonlight
other:  Playing with Patterns Resin Dots; Balloon Punch; Die Cutting/Embossing Machine; Little Details Embossing Folder; dimensionals; glue dots
Retired:  White Twine

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

1 comment:

  1. This is a great birthday card for all. I love the balloons on it!

    ReplyDelete