Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2018

The 'Graceful Glass' Suite- sneak peek!

This is a beautiful NEW Suite in the upcoming catalog that starts on June 1st!  

Check out the cool stained glass looking vellum called- Graceful Glass!!  And there is a coordinating stamp set- 'Painted Glass'.

This is a card that everyone at my Spring Fling made last month.  Don't you just love it!
I vellum looks & feels like it has been embossed with black embossing powder.  There are several different designs in the 6x6 stack.  They are all so pretty!!  

I turned the vellum over & colored on the back side of it using my Stampin' Blends.  
NOTE:  You could color the front side.  It would be more vibrant.  I wanted it to be more subtle & look more than a true stained glass window.  
 
To adhere the vellum to the white card stock I used a little bit of our Multipurpose Liquid Glue along the out edge of the vellum.  It worked great!  That way you couldn't see any adhesive showing through the vellum.

Here are the supplies & the measurements I used to create this card.
stamp set:  'Painted Glass'
card stock:
  • Smoky Slate- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 2", 2 3/8 x 1 1/2"
  • Whisper White- 5 1/4 x 1 3/4"; 4 x 5 1/4"; 2 3/4 x 1 1/4"
designer paper:
  • Graceful Glass 6x6 Vellum- 5 x 1 1/2"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Rich Razzleberry & Light Old Oliveother:  3/8" Black Shimmery Ribbon- 4", Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++++
I had yesterday off & was on the go almost all day!!  I rarely ever get a day off, so I tried to get as much done as I could.  I got my hair cut, ran errands, bought flowers, planted some of the flowers & went to the cemeteries.  When Deke got in we went to Osky for supper & made a quick stop at Walmart to get him a new chore watch & some chore jeans.  And then headed home. 

Today I'm going to finish planting flowers & then work on trying to get stamping stuff from my last 3 classes all unpacked & put away, as right now they are all over my living room & dinning room.  

Tonight we plan to go to visit the kids camping!

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment