Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Another NEW Catalog sneak peek!

This is an adorable hostess stamp set in the NEW Annual Catalog called- 'Hand Delivered'.  It will be available on June 1st.

For this card I pretty much copied the layout in the catalog. 

This is one of the cards that everyone at my Spring Fling made last weekend.  I had them stamp it using the NEW Stamparatus.  It worked perfectly!  And everyone had fun making it.

I colored the girl & the balloons with the Stampin' Blends.  They too will be available to purchase around June 1st!  
stamp set:  'Hand Delivered'- hostess set in the NEW Catalog, available June 1st.
card stock:   Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Cherry Cobbler, Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Bermuda Bay, Dark Pool Party, Light Smoky Slate, Ivory, Light Crumb Cake
other:  Enamel Dots- RETIRING, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We made it to What Cheer to the bank.  When they went home I spent my night stamping!
Nathan went to Memphis racing last night & won his heat & WON the main!  Woo Hoo!  I am sure we had some pretty excited boys!  We are sorry we missed it, as Deke wasn't there either- he was home working late on the farm, trying to catch up. 
Image may contain: 4 people, including Nathan Wood, people smiling, indoor
This morning I'm up early to stamp!  We'll run in town to the boys soccer games & then I'll head back home to stamp the rest of the day/night.
I hope you have a SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment