Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Share What You Love Bundle!

Here is a pretty card I made a couple of weeks ago to send out in happy mail!!!

This is made using the Early Release Share What You Love Bundle!!  

Be sure you check it out!  I posted information about it yesterday, so CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!
I got the Want It All Bundle (of course)!  So check out the stamp set, ribbon, colored pearls & designer paper!

stamp set:  'Share What You Love'
card stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Share What You Love Specialty DSP
ink:  Rich Razzleberry, NEW Grapefruit Grove, NEW Call Me Clover
other:  Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Velvet Ribbon, Wink of Stella, Nature's Twine Pack of 4 (Grapefruit Grove), Everyday Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dot, Share What You Love Pearls
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with my kids.  Last night Masen & Ainslee ate supper with us- as Nathan & Sarah were both working late.  When they went home I picked up toys, answered a few emails, sent some information to those in my downline, did my blog post & called it a night.  Deke worked late too.....and I was already in bed when he got in.

This morning we are both up early.  I've got boxes of stamp orders to get work on getting them sorted.  And Deke is off to chore, as he has a couple of meetings today.  I'll head to town to get the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight we'll all be headed to Osky to the races (if they don't get rained out)!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment