Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2018

A fun pull out tag, with 'Friendship's Sweetest Thoughts'!

Here is a fun pull out tag card.  This is a card that everyone joining me for my May monthly classes will be making with me this week!  Didn't it turn out cute!  I used a lot of retiring products here on this card!
I will update this post with supplies & more information in the next day or so.
+++++++++
I have a jam packed weekend!!  Pigs, stamping, stamping, bridal shower, stamping & stamping!

 We had a good time stamping last night at our home!  And more stamping here this morning!  Then we have a family bridal shower for Shannon & Jordan.  And then I'll be cutting card stock when I get home.  

Gotta run.  
I hope you have a SUPER Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment