Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Another NEW Catalog- Sneak Peek!

This is another card that I created for my Spring Fling!  Again I used some NEW & OLD!  This is a NEW stamp set called- 'Enjoy Life'!  I used retiring card stock, designer paper & ribbon with it though.

This is a stamp set of 15 different images.  I love the fonts, images & words in this set.  I see lots of possibilities in creating may different cards with is.  

stamp set:  'Enjoy Life'
card stock:  Always Artichoke, Fresh Fig, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Eastern Palace Specialty DSP
ink:  Fresh Fig
other:  Metallic Foil Doilies, Everyday Label Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, 1/2" Fresh Fig Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a fun & busy day!!  It was good to have all 6 kids here.  Brayden went to a church camp for part of the day, but he was here part of the day with us.  We were outside the majority of the day- enjoying the great weather!!  I got sticks picked up, so Deke could mow.  And the boys played in the rock pile, rode bikes, played soccer, did a scavenger hunt & visited the pigs.  

Last night Deke had another meeting & I worked on stamping stuff.

This morning I'm off to go pick up the boys & take the twins to school.  I'll spend my day with Trey, Masen & Ainslee.  I hope the weather is nice & we can go outside again to play.  Tonight we'll be headed to ballgames.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments: