Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Another Sneak Peek- 'Lily Pad Lake'

Here is something old & something new!

A new stamp set & some retiring designer paper!

This was one of the cards that everyone made at my Spring Fling last weekend.
stamp set: 'Lilypad Lake'

card stock:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Vellum, Thick White
Ink:  Black Memento
designer paper:  Myths & Magic Specialty DSP- RETIRING
Stampin' Blends:  Light Dafodil, Light Pool Party, Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Smoky Slate
other:  Pool Party Twine, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Thinlits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Woo Hoo!  I'm headed out this morning for my monthly class in N. Liberty!!  I am looking forward to seeing everyone & spending our time stamping together.  Ila is our hostess today! 

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment